New England Survey Systems - Brookline, MA, August 2012 - March 2016
Role: Designer/Senior Clinical Programmer
- Designed mobile form layout and programmed logic to control workflow according to client specifications.
- Designed and held end-user feedback sessions.
- Managed life cycle of projects from the drawing board to deployment and lead team of five designers.
- Used iterative development process to respond to feedback from clients and end-users.
- Wrote and produced how-to manuals and instructional videos for various user groups.
- Served as the link between users in the field and development team; Collaborated with engineering team to develop new tools.
- Evolved in-house design system to solve clients’ problems and increase usability and productivity.
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, August 2017 - Current
- MS-HCI, Interactive Computing
- Courses: HCI Foundations, HCI Research Methods, Information Visualization
- Current Courses: Engineering Psychology, User Interface Design and Evaluation (Qualitative Methods)
- University of Massachusetts, Boston - Boston, MA, June 2007 - May 2012
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics, Cum Laude
- Courses: Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis, Probability & Statistics I & II, Bayesian Data Analysis, Combinatorics
- MITx - 2016
- 6.001x Introduction to Computer Science & Programming Using Python; 6.002x Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science
Software & Languages